Thursday, October 29, 2015

Nearly the end of October!!!!

          Have you had a plan already to hang out with ur friend? Mmm, it’s not a long long long weekend anyway, but you can enjoy the short weekend by ‘exiling’ urself to neighbor city. For those who stay in Jakarta, Bandung probably still being the prima donna.

                                                                                 ***

           We can find both city landmark and village nuance in one place, Bandung. To be honest I didn’t regularly visit Bandung, just sometimes when my friends kidnapped me to join them to go there.
           The weird place I’ve ever visited was Braga. I thought this was like a night market, but actually mmm, it’s just like ‘Silom’ in Bandung. Full of sexy girls, dark bars, drunkards, gamblers, etc and to be truth, this is not so me. eeeewwww

                                                                                ***

             Currently I visited Bandung and stayed at a small hostel located in the corner of Dago Bawah station. I dunno where 2 go at that time, my travel mate neither. While sight-seeing in the night, suddenly we met a local residence who showed us a nice place in the Dago Atas named Bukit Keraton where we can see the best both sunrise and sunset spot. “Great Idea” I thought.

          In the dawn, we woke up and decided to reach the place by ojek (red-traditional transportation). That was cold, almost freezing. We fought with the cold weather in the foggy morning.  The ojek kept running to the top, until we reached the place, it spent about 30 minutes from Dago Bawah.


         Uwwoooowww.... amazingly the place was really recommended. The scenery was just like you were in another world like in the fairy tale story – the land on the cloud. Nope, I’m not exaggerated. I’m telling the truth. The dense fog vanished slowly, the weather turned to warm. The sunlight appeared behind the cloud. Masya Allah, What a wonderful creature it was! 







-Eliza-